Falconry in the Garden
Join our falconer-in-residence winter program!
Your experience includes:
- Join Rebecca Rosen of Authentic Abatement for an overview of falconry in the vineyard. Or feel free to contact us for private class options by special arrangement.
- A personal experience with Rebecca’s raptors - including hawks, owls, and falcons.
- An explanation of how falcons help us during our grape harvest.
- Insights into how raptors hunt, fly, and see.
- Your chance to have your picture taken with falcons!
- Enjoy a mini wine tasting after your experience.
Taste of Technology
Increasingly, wine lovers are interested in where their wine comes from and how it is grown. On this tour, guests will get to see firsthand where the wine in their glass begins with an inside look at the promises of new Cisco sensor technology that allows Bouchaine to make block-by-block vineyard decisions to reduce our carbon footprint in the vineyard.
- Enjoy a vineyard tour with a "behind the curtain" discussion on the state of the wine business and how Cisco sensor technology is transforming agriculture.
- During summer and leading up to harvest, guests will have a chance to try grapes fresh off the vine.
- Taste through 5 wines on our vineyard terraces overlooking the bay with views to San Francisco.
- Invite family and friends to join you for a video selfie from our vineyard, powered by Cisco and WebEx.
Offered by appointment only to corporate and private groups. Guests will need to call the winery or email email@example.com to schedule the tasting after purchase.
$95 per person
Add on a picnic lunch for $65 per person
Wine & Cheese - The Perfect Match
We will taste our way through 4 different types of cheeses and pair them with 4 delicious Bouchaine wines
- Wine & Cheese pairing philosophy
- Different styles of cheese (fresh, bloomy - rind, washed - rind, blue, semi hard, hard)
- How to buy cheese going beyond the "label"
- Terroir of cheese and wine
- How to compose the perfect cheese board
$125 per person
Offered Saturday's at 11 am - This experience can last 60 to 75 minutes.
Wine club members receive 20% off this experience. Use code WineCheese20OFF on checkout for discount.
Please note: Online sign-ups are available until the previous Thursday at 5pm. If you would like to still sign up for that week's class after that time, please reach out directly to the winery at 707.252.9065.