Falconry in the Garden: $75
Taste the fruits of our labor while enjoying a falconry demonstration overlooking our garden.
- Learn about how falcons and hawks are used in our vineyard to minimize bird damage and meet the birds up close and personal!
- Master Falconer Kate Marden of West Coast Falconry will introduce you to the falcons and answer all of your questions.
- Includes a glass of red or white wine and the option to linger for a picnic after the experience.
- Available Wednesday–Friday from 9:30am–11:00am.
- $75 person.
Virtual Wine and Cheese Pairing: $180
Brut Rosé and Riesling
50 minutes with live host overlooking our estate vineyards
- Enjoy 2 cheeses from the award winning Rogue Creamery perfectly paired with Bouchaine wines.
- Groups encouraged!
- Please order in advance—Rogue Creamery requires two weeks advance notice for any orders.
Virtual Music & Wine Pairing with the Philadelphia Orchestra $250
Saturday, June 19, 2021
Join Concertmaster David Kim, Winemaker Chris Kajani and DTC Director Brian Allard in a 90-minute live virtual discussion and enjoy selected classical compositions performed by one of the world’s greatest orchestras. The handpicked music is perfectly paired with a selection of four Bouchaine wines.
- 2018 Estate Chardonnay
- 2018 Estate Pinot Noir
- 2018 Pommard Clone, Estate Pinot Noir
- 2017 Brut Rosé
- $250 per person with wines (shipping included)
- $50 per person without wines
This event has passed.
Virtual Wine & Bourbon Pairing: $160
COMING SUMMER 2021
Join us for a live virtual tasting and discussion with Pat Heist, PhD, founder and proprietor of Wilderness Trail Distillery in Kentucky.
- Find out how bourbon vs. wine is made and the role oak barrels play in the aging and flavor of both of these delicious elixers.
- Available for group reservations at $160 per person, please call the winery to schedule your event.
Virtual Bouchaine Bistro: $25
Enjoy a virtual experience with chef Marty Slavin and sommelier Marija Jovanovic. Get live feedback on your cooking, technique and wine pairing questions while Chef Marty showcases different recipes paired with our award-winning wines.
- Available every Sunday from 11:00am–12:00pm.
- $25 person.
Picnic Program: $150
Bring your picnic and we will have your picnic table and wine kit ready!
Your wine kit includes:
- One bottle each of the 2017 Estate Chardonnay and Estate Pinot Noir
- 2 logo crystal glasses
- 2 bottles of water
- A corkscrew
Option to customize, just give us a call. $150 per couple, $25 per guest for additional guests (includes logo crystal glass and water). Max of 8 guests per table. By reservation only.
I was just introduced to Bouchaine at a recent fundraiser I attended. (They were one of the sponsors. How generous!) Their wine is so yummy.
— Hingham, Massachusetts