Sunday December 3, 2023 | 12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Swing to a live jazz band as your senses are enticed over a multi-course luncheon prepared by our favorite Top Chef, Dakota Weiss, and perfectly paired with Bouchaine wines. Exclusive library wines and large formats will be served alongside delectable dishes.
An exclusive event you won’t want to miss! Enjoy a sneak peak of vintage 2023 Vine to Vessel wines and choose your favorites from concrete egg, clay amphorae and oak casks!
Be the first to taste our just-released 2022 Riesling and enjoy the 2021 Mt. Eden Clone Pinot Noir, recently awarded 97 points from Wine Enthusiast!
Falconry in the Garden
Your experience includes:
- Join Rebecca Rosen of Authentic Abatement for an overview of falconry in the vineyard. Or feel free to contact us for private class options by special arrangement.
- A personal experience with Rebecca’s raptors - including hawks, owls, and falcons.
- An explanation of how falcons help us during our grape harvest.
- Insights into how raptors hunt, fly, and see.
- Your chance to have your picture taken with falcons!
- Enjoy a glass of wine during the experience.
Offered Fridays and Sundays at 10 am
For groups of 7 or more please call reservations at 800.654.9463 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Online sign-ups are available until the previous Thursday and Saturday at 10:00am. If you would like to sign up for that week's class after that time, please reach out directly to the winery at 800.654.9463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vine to Vessel
We put together an awesome new experience for you! A part of the winery is now dedicated for tastings, but not just any tastings — we call it Vine to Vessel. You will have a chance to taste wines out of concrete eggs, large French oak casks, acacia barrels, and even clay amphorae. How does the vessel that a wine is fermented or aged in affect its aroma and flavor?What does the same wine taste like out of concrete eggs versus French oak casks?
This is your chance to explore wines from multiple vessels while sitting in the heart of our cellar and discover your favorites. Come join us for a sneak peek this winter — you might even discover a wine you can’t live without and take advantage of our futures offerings!
- $120 per person
- No food or pets
- This experience is limited to audiences over 21.
- These are held Fridays only at 11 a.m.
Wine & Cheese - The Perfect Match
Join us for a private class. We will taste our way through 4 different types of cheeses and pair them with 4 delicious Bouchaine wines
- Wine & Cheese pairing philosophy
- Different styles of cheese (fresh, bloomy - rind, washed - rind, blue, semi hard, hard)
- Learn how to identify your favorite cheese flavors in a store
- Terroir of cheese and wine
- How to compose the perfect cheese board
$125 per person
Offered Saturday's at 11 am - This experience can last 60 to 75 minutes.
Wine club members receive 20% off this experience. Use code WineCheese20OFF on checkout for discount. You can also receive your discount by reaching out to us by phone at 707.252.9065 or emailing us at Lcorro@bouchaine.com.
Please note: Online sign-ups are available until the previous Thursday at 5pm. If you would like to still sign up for that week's class after that time, please reach out directly to the winery at 707.252.9065.
- Grab your sensory scorecard and join us for a contest of taste and aromas!
- Identify blind the aromas associated with your favorite wines: think different fruits, spices, and barrel characteristics.
- Tempt your taste buds by also identifying blind mulitple wine flavors.
- Prizes awarded for the best nose!
- $95 per person with a 15 person minimum
- Offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only. A 48 hour advance reservation is required.
Please call the winery or email email@example.com to schedule your experience.
Taste of Technology
Increasingly, wine lovers are interested in where their wine comes from and how it is grown. On this tour, guests will get to see firsthand where the wine in their glass begins with an inside look at the promises of new Cisco sensor technology that allows Bouchaine to make block-by-block vineyard decisions to reduce our carbon footprint in the vineyard.
- Enjoy a vineyard tour with a "behind the curtain" discussion on the state of the wine business and how Cisco sensor technology is transforming agriculture.
- During summer and leading up to harvest, guests will have a chance to try grapes fresh off the vine.
- Taste through 5 wines on our vineyard terraces overlooking the bay with views to San Francisco.
Offered by appointment only to corporate and private groups of 15 or more. Please call the winery or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your experience.
$95 per person
For group food options please contact our Events Manager to schedule.